Senior HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
My client is a hugely successful growing international business. Globally renowned, the organisation continues to expand with operations worldwide.
To support this continued success and growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an experienced HR practitioner who will work alongside the HR leadership team to support the people agenda in alignment with overall business strategy.
Reporting into the HR Director, the role will be based in the North East with responsibility and accountability for HR across other UK and Global sites.
- Assist the HR lead in supporting all staff and stakeholders with the full range of HR activities.
- Develop strong relationships with the executive leadership teams to ensure a cohesive and consistent HR service is achieved.
- Understand and translate business requirements into effective HR and OD practice, delivering people solutions to achieve business objectives, managing risk and driving performance.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders making key decisions on generalist HR initiatives.
- Visibly support the leadership team and their agenda, promoting collaboration and organisational effectiveness.
- Assisting in developing strategies to support the business through change management and integration initiatives.
- Drive a positive and proactive culture across a diverse employee group.
- Deliver highly effective systems for performance management; change management; employee relations; and key tools of business performance improvement.
- Actively promote employee wellbeing and drive positive change.
- Design, develop and implement efficient HR processes in the UK with an appropriate control environment.
- Develop and promote innovative engagement initiatives
- Provide senior management with relevant advice and guidance on all HR related issues and initiatives.
- Support the HR Director with Group-wide HR projects.
The successful candidate with need to be able to:
- Demonstrate strong commercial business acumen gained ideally from within a complex environment.
- Successfully coach; inspire and engage stakeholders at the executive level.
- Lead on key HR projects and communications.
- Lead on operational change management and organisational development programmes.
- Drive a positive culture to promote effective collaborative working.
- Demonstrate solid HR experience backed up by a suitable professional HR qualification, degree or CIPD.
The role will offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Please submit your CV detailing current package details and any notice period information.