Senior HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary £50,000 - £55,000 plus Benefits
We are working with a hugely successful growing organisation who is looking to expand its strategic HR input. As a result an opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an experienced HR practitioner who will work alongside the HR leadership team to support the people agenda for all UK based staff in alignment with overall business strategy.
Reporting into the UK HR Director, the role will be based at the North East operations with full responsibility and accountability for HR across all other UK sites.
- Assist the HR lead in supporting all staff and stakeholders with the full range of HR activities.
- Develop strong relationships with the leadership teams to ensure a cohesive and consistent HR service is achieved.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders making key decisions on resourcing and reporting structures.
- Visibly support the leadership team and their agenda, promoting collaboration and organisational effectiveness.
- Assisting in developing strategies to support the business through change management and integration initiatives.
- Coach and manage a team of HR practitioners across a multi-site environment to deliver a robust and high quality HR service to the business.
- Drive a positive and proactive culture across a diverse employee group.
- Deliver highly effective systems for recruitment; leadership development; performance management and key tools of business performance improvement.
- Actively promote career development within the organisation through the development and implementation of suitable programmes including succession planning and talent development.
- Design, develop and implement efficient HR processes in the UK with an appropriate control environment.
- Develop and promote innovative engagement initiatives
- Provide senior management with relevant advice and guidance on all HR related issues and initiatives.
- Support the HR Director with Group-wide HR projects.
The successful candidate with need to be able to:
- Demonstrate strong commercial business acumen gained from within a large complex environment.
- Successfully coach; inspire and engage a team of HR professionals across a multi-site business.
- Lead on key HR projects and communications.
- Drive a positive culture to promote effective collaborative working.
- Demonstrate solid HR experience at both operational and strategic levels backed up by a suitable professional HR qualification, degree or CIPD