HR Business Partner – 12 month contract
Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus benefits including car allowance and bonus
Our client is a large successful business with an international remit. A market leader in their field, they have enjoyed high levels of growth and are heavily investing to support continued success.
We are working with them to recruit a driven and experienced HR generalist on an interim contract basis for 12 months. Reporting into the HR Lead, the role will partner client groups based at their North East site to embed a high performance culture and deliver the people agenda.
- Management of all HR activity at operational and strategic levels within a complex and fast changing environment.
- Provide HR direction and support to the site leadership team and employees to maximise overall employee contribution to the achievement of business objectives.
- Collaborate with the wider HR team and Centres of Excellence to enable the delivery of organisational aims.
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Lead on complex employee relations cases.
- Support and develop site engagement strategies.
- Influence and engage senior managers in performance management activity.
- Support with the development and delivery of L&D initiatives.
- Support and coach senior stakeholders in recruitment activity and workforce planning.
- Lead continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Motivate and develop the HR Coordinator.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of delivering a high standard of HR service from within a commercial or industrial environment. You will have demonstrable experience in managing complex relationships with senior stakeholders.
12 month fixed term contract