Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
We are delighted to be working with our client on a retained basis. They are a growing service provider with offices across the North East. It would be a great opportunity for either an experienced HR Manager or HR Advisor looking to secure a role within a business where it’s people and customers are at the forefront of everything they do.
Based at the Newcastle offices the role will be standalone managing all aspects of HR from administration through to strategic projects and senior stakeholder management. Main responsibilities will include:
- Management of generalist HR queries within a busy and growing environment.
- Support and coach line managers with HR issues and initiatives.
- Give advice and guidance on disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Support managers through absence management processes.
- Assist with a variety of recruitment giving advice to the business on the most effective and cost-efficient recruitment mediums.
- Coordinate the whole recruitment process from advertising to offer management and contracts management.
- Work closely with external customers such as any recognised Unions, pension providers and recruitment agencies.
- Collation of HR Management Information.
- Be involved in managing a variety of HR projects, supporting the Head of HR in the delivery and communication of these.
- Coordination of Learning activities within the business, ensuring these are fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Manage any policy and legislative changes within a complex environment with numerous contract terms.
- Ensure employee handbook is up to date and relevant.
- Support HR Best Practice in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will have proven HR experience gained at an Advisor or Manager level previously. CIPD qualification is preferred although demonstrable experience across the whole HR remit on a standalone basis is more important.