Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a large complex organisation with multiple sites across the UK including a main base in the Newcastle area. They are looking to appoint an experienced HR practitioner to lead the HR team in delivering a first class value added HR service to support the organisation through growth.
Reporting the HR Lead the role will involve both day to day management of a large HR team as well as the provision of a proactive HR service in supporting with complex HR processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering a high level of HR service to support the business through substantial growth.
- Leading on all HR initiatives including Employee Relations, Recruitment and change programmes.
- Supporting the business in growing robust and effective HR processes and procedures.
- Improve and streamline HR pathways and systems.
- Partner with the business in the further development of HR Best Practice.
- Be operationally accountable for generalist HR activity, support and coaching line managers as required.
- Lead of complex Employee Relations issues.
- Line management of a large HR team acting as a coach to upskill and develop HR team members.
- Oversee and advise on HR processes including TUPE.
- Analysing HR metrics and management information to support business strategy.
- Lead and deliver on a suite of HR generalist projects.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate solid HR experience gained within a large and complex environment.
- Successfully coach; inspire and engage a team of HR professionals.
- Lead on operational change management programmes and have excellent understanding of reshapes and TUPE.
- Support with complex HR and Employee Relations matters.
- Please submit your CV detailing current package details and any notice period information.