Learning and Development Partner – 12 month contract
Location North East | Salary £37,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a large, complex multi-site organisation based in the Teesside area.
A newly created opportunity has arisen within the People Development team for an experienced Learning and Development Partner on a fixed term basis for a period of 12 months. Although it is not guaranteed, the role may be made permanent. The role will play a pivotal part in developing and delivering a variety of training and learning and development programmes.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Lead the role will focus on:
- Lead and project manage business-wide training programmes.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business to identify training needs and provide recommendations to support continuous improvements.
- Use a wide range of proven L&D tools and techniques to design, create and deliver effective, top-class training.
- Use data and metrics to support decision making and drive key training initiatives.
- Coach and provide guidance to managers and key internal stakeholders in relation to all aspects of L&D and training to create a learning culture and environment.
- Coordinate and deliver varied training programmes across the business including Leadership Development.
- Liaise with external providers where necessary in order to bring external learning inhouse.
The post holder will:
- Be forward thinking, pro-active and delivery led.
- Demonstrate previous experience of designing and delivering training and development programmes ideally in Leadership Development.
- Be passionate about training and people development.
- Be a confident coach and able to deliver training to stakeholders across all levels of the business.
The position offers flexible working. The successful candidate will be based from the Head Office in Teesside and be able to travel occasionally to other sites across the region.
12 month fixed term contract