Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
My client is a large international manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK.
An exciting position has become available for an experienced HR Advisor to join the successful and established organisation with a base in the Durham area. The role will focus on supporting the HR team in all aspects of HR to provide a professional and proactive HR service to line managers and employees within a fast-moving manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Head of HR the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Management of generalist HR queries into the department.
- Working as a business partner to support and coach line managers with HR issues.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across multiple sites to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Provide advice and guidance on Learning and Development activity.
- Assist in managing recruitment processes to support production levels and develop strategies to enhance and make improvements.
- Provide general HR support to the business and the Senior HR Business Partner as required.
- Support with generalist administrative duties when necessary.
Ideally applicants will be CIPD qualified or working towards this and have demonstrable HR experience at the Advisor level gained from within a fast-paced and commercial environment. This role will involve some travel to other UK sites therefore it is essential for the successful candidate to hold a driver’s license.