HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus excellent benefits
Our client is a successful, market leading organisation within the industrial sector. An experienced HR Business Partner is required to join an established HR function where the remit will involve supporting the organisation in all aspects of HR including Learning and Development. The remit of the role will support multi-sites UK wide with opportunities to get involved in global HR projects.
Reporting in to the HR Lead main accountabilities include:
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Support continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Act as the key contact for Learning and Development activities.
- Provide HR direction and support to the site leadership team and employees.
- Lead on complex employee relations cases.
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Assist with a variety of recruitment giving advice to the business on the most effective and cost efficient recruitment mediums.
- Support employee engagement policies and processes.
- Support and manage a variety of HR projects at site, UK and global level.
- Business partner with high level operational stakeholders.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of delivering a high standard of HR service from within a commercial or industrial environment. You will have demonstrable experience at the HR Advisor/ Senior HR Advisor or Business Partner level and be proactive and confident in dealing with varied employee matters as well as supporting other HR initiatives. A real passion for Learning and Development is also essential.