HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a large successful business with an international remit. A market leader in their field, they are looking to recruit a driven and astute HR Business Partner to coach and influence stakeholders across their commercial business areas. The position will play an integral part in supporting in the achievement of HR strategies and business objectives.
Reporting into the HR Director responsibilities will be as follows.
- Management of all HR activity at operational and strategic levels within a complex and fast changing environment.
- Provide HR direction and support to stakeholders and employees to maximise overall employee contribution to the achievement of business objectives.
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Lead by example and be a role model of the company values.
- Proactive engagement with stakeholders at all levels to achieve positive and commercially focussed people solutions.
- Work as part of the wider HR team to achieve HR strategies and improve the overall HR service offering.
- Influence and engage senior managers in performance management activity.
- Coach and support senior stakeholders in recruitment activity and succession planning.
- Lead continuous improvement activities and a suite of selected HR projects.
- Provide line management and mentorship of HR team members and support in their development.
- Deliver training and facilitate workshops with various business areas to achieve wider awareness of HR best practice.
The successful candidate will be:
- Commercially focussed and committed to supporting the business with their objectives.
- Be a credible HR practitioner with the ability to coach and influence across all stakeholder levels.
- Have demonstrable experience of working as a Business Partner in delivering a value-added HR service to commercial business areas.
- Proven experience of developing HR initiatives ideally in Learning & Development and Health & Wellbeing.
- Be adaptable in an evolving and fast changing environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively with other HR Business Partners and the HR team.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent is highly advantageous.
The role will involve weekly and monthly travel including some overnight stays. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and proudly supports personal development.