Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is an established leading brand based in the Newcastle area who is looking to recruit a HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The position will provide a professional and proactive HR service to line managers in addition to supporting the organisation in the delivery of HR strategy. The successful candidate will be accountable for the provision of full generalist HR advice in line with current employment legislation as well as the continuous review of HR policies and procedures.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities will include the following:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Coach and Mentor line managers in all people management related activity.
- Manage Employee Relations case management up to dismissal level.
- Proactive management of grievance situations, providing mediation where necessary.
- Monitoring and managing absence management and performance management cases.
- Assist with a variety of recruitment giving advice to the business on the most effective and cost-effective recruitment mediums.
- Support the business in recruitment processes and offer management.
- Manage and monitor policies and procedures in accordance with legislation.
- Provide guidance regarding Learning and Development initiatives.
- Assist with succession planning across the business.
- Provide generalist administrative support when necessary.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience at HR Advisor level ideally gained from within a commercially focussed organisation. Experience of managing large volumes of employee relations cases will be important, along with the ability to work proactively in relation to recruitment related activity.