Location North East | Salary £30,000 - £33,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Our client is a growing, multi-site organisation with a Head Office in the County Durham area.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced People Advisor to join on a permanent basis. The role will be based at the Head Office and will be responsible for the provision of all aspects of HR advisory support.
Reporting to the People Director the main responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the HR team to provide a proactive and customer focused service across the organisation.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Work as a coach to support line managers and provide guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Absence Management; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Lead Employee Relations case management.
- Proactive management of grievance situations, providing mediation where necessary.
- Monitoring and managing absence management and performance management cases.
- Manage and develop policies and procedures in accordance with legislation.
- Work closely with People Director to support, implement and embed new people strategies and initiatives across the organisation.
- Support in complex change management programmes including TUPE and restructures.
- Support with the delivery of a suite of HR projects.
Applicants will have demonstrable HR experience gained at the HR Officer or Advisor level ideally from within a complex environment. The successful candidate will be a confident coach who can support stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.