HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a hugely successful, global organisation operating within the industrial sector. Following positive changes and an organisational restructure, they require a permanent HR Business Partner to join their site in County Durham. Reporting to the HR Director, the role will focus on supporting with both the delivery of HR operational activity, as well as the achievement of HR strategies in line with business objectives. The role will be UK focussed and partner multiple business areas.
- Proactive engagement with stakeholders across the Senior Leadership Team to achieve positive and commercially focussed people solutions.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to ensure the delivery of all HR activity at operational and strategic levels is managed within a fast paced and fast changing environment.
- Provide HR direction and support to stakeholders and employees to maximise overall employee contribution to the achievement of business objectives.
- Management of operational HR activities with provision of guidance, support and coaching where appropriate.
- Development, delivery and execution of value adding and sustainable key initiatives as appropriate to support business growth.
- Lead a variety of HR projects across a multitude of HR areas including: HR policies and processes; Change Management; Organisational Review and Design; Reward; and Cultures and Values.
- Provide line management and mentorship of a HR Officer and support in their development.
- Effective management of end to end recruitment processes to provide a positive candidate experience and onboarding process.
- Support the development of a best in class Talent and Learning and Development agenda through effective Talent Identification, Planning and Management.
- Build strong relationships and be the key contact with third parties including Recruitment Agencies.
The successful candidate will:
- Be commercially focussed and committed to supporting the business with their objectives.
- Be a credible HR practitioner with the ability to coach and influence across all stakeholder levels.
- Have demonstrable experience of working as a Business Partner in delivering a value-added HR service.
- Be able to effectively prioritise both operational and strategic HR activities in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively with the wider HR team.
- Be analytical and comfortable in working with HR data and metrics.
The position is offering a competitive salary and benefits and the option for hybrid working.