HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Our Durham-based client is an established, growing international business within the industrial sector.
An exciting position has become available for a HR Business Partner to join their talented HR team. The role will focus on supporting in all aspects of HR to provide a professional and proactive HR service to line managers and employees as the business embarks on a period of exciting growth and positive change.
Reporting to the HR Lead, the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Management of generalist HR queries into the department.
- Working as a business partner to support and coach line managers with HR issues.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Provide advice and guidance on Learning and Development activity.
- Assist in managing recruitment processes to support production levels and develop strategies to enhance and make improvements.
- Manage a variety of HR projects including Employee Engagement, Reward and Benefits, Talent Development and Culture and Values.
Ideally applicants will have operated at the HR Advisor/ Senior HR Advisor level having gained experience within a fast-paced and commercial environment. The role will provide an excellent opportunity to develop into a HR Business Partner role and drive the development of a value-add, commercial HR function as the business continues to grow and transform.
The role offers hybrid working, a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an excellent opportunity to develop within the HR role.