Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits including bonus
Our client is a global, growing organisation with a base in the Newcastle area. As they embark on their next phase of positive growth, they are looking to appoint an enthusiastic HR Administrator who will support the HR team in delivering a highly-effective and top-class HR service.
As HR Administrator, this role will provide an administration support service to all customers across the organisation internationally. The role will work closely with the wider global HR team including the HR Business Partners and Learning and Development Manager to provide HR support to management and employees across all people related activity. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment and work for an ambitious and successful brand.
The post holder will:
- Be driven to deliver a highly engaging, effective HR service to employees and stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Support the HR team with all aspects of HR support including HR administrative duties and the upkeep of the HR Information Systems.
- Be confident in dealing with first line employee queries, resolving and escalating when necessary.
- Management of the Learning and Development calendar including the scheduling of training programmes.
- Be able to provide an efficient onboarding process through preparation and sending of offer documentation paperwork.
- Represent the company in a professional and friendly way by supporting with the induction of new starters into the business.
- Be organised in the compilation of various HR KPI reports and MI data to support the senior HR team in the delivery of the People Strategy.
- Partner with the HR Manager in leading key HR initiatives to help drive continuous improvement across the business.
- Support with lower level disciplinary and grievance cases including absence management.
The position offers:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- The opportunity to further develop generalist HR knowledge and skills to develop key competencies.
- The opportunity to work with a highly engaging and supportive wider HR team.
- The opportunity to work on exciting HR projects and initiatives.