HR Administrator – Full Time or Part Time
Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Our Durham based client is an impressive, innovative organisation who is embarking on an exciting phase of growth. They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, driven HR Administrator to assist the HR team in provision of all HR administration support within a fast-paced, creative environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience working as part of a great team and for an employer who promotes internal development.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provision of administrative support within the HR Department including the upkeep of the HR systems.
- Responding to front line employee queries in person, via telephone or email.
- Maintaining employee records including holiday and absence records as well as changes to Terms and Conditions.
- Coordination of people related activity throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Assist with compilation of employee letters and electronic forms to ensure they are legally compliant.
- Supporting the HR team with all generalist HR processes and procedures including starters and leavers.
- Supporting the team with end to end recruitment ensuring high levels of service both internally and externally.
- Coordination of new starter inductions
- Production of offer letters, contracts of employment and referencing.
- Maintaining paperwork and preparing reports relating to HR activities.
- Maintenance of their HR Information Systems and manual administration processes.
- Helping to deliver the People agenda to drive continuous improvement across the organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- Be personable and able to communicate with people at all levels within the business.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be exceptionally organised.
- Have previous administration experience ideally gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Have an understanding of general HR competencies.
Our client is happy to consider both Full Time and Part Time applications.