Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
We are delighted to be working with our client who is looking to appoint a permanent HR Administrator to support the day to day operations of the HR department. Our client is a well established business operating across the industrial sector therefore previous experience gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment is highly advantageous.
The position will involve all aspects of HR administration support and will include the following duties:
- Provision of administrative support within the HR Department including the upkeep of their HR Information Systems and hard filing system.
- Responding to front line employee queries and managing the HR mailbox.
- Assisting with recruitment administration in relation to compiling job descriptions; contracts and offers.
- Management of absence administration including collating Return to Work documents and updating colleague records.
- Supporting the HR Manager with all generalist HR processes and procedures including maternity and paternity requests and starters and leavers.
- Maintaining paperwork and preparing reports relating to HR activities.
- Preparation of letters including but not limited to disciplinary and grievance outcomes and colleague reference requests.
- Maintenance of their HR Information Systems and Time Management System.
- Provision of general administrative tasks including management of meetings.
- Assisting with data input including Payroll information.
- Daily, weekly and monthly general administration duties.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven and extensive administration skills gained within a fast-moving HR department as well as general knowledge in supporting all HR competencies.