Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic HR Assistant on a permanent basis who will support the business in providing all aspects of HR generalist support.
Reporting to the HR Lead main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the HR department in providing HR administrative support
- Maintaining paperwork and preparing reports relating to HR activities
- Answering general HR queries and providing support to employees
- Assisting the HR team with all recruitment activities including liaising with external recruitment agents; creating job advertisements and co-ordinating interviews
- Maintaining employee records including holiday and sickness absence records
- Assisting the HR Manager and HR Advisor with disciplinary and grievance matters including note-taking and writing letters
- Partnering with the HR Manager and HR Advisor in driving key HR initiatives
- Carrying out ad-hoc HR projects in line with the People Agenda
- Processing relevant payroll information
- Daily, weekly and monthly general administration duties
The successful candidate will ideally have proven HR administration skills gained from within a commercial HR department as well general knowledge in supporting all HR competencies.
Candidates should have excellent attention to detail and be able to effectively manage a varied and busy workload. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation within the professional services industry.