Location Other | Salary Competitive plus benefits
We are delighted to be supporting our client with a base outside of the North East to recruit a permanent HR Assistant. The vacancy has arisen for an international business with a base in the Mansfield area. Our client is a successful and growing organisation within the manufacturing industry and is looking to appoint a HR Assistant on a permanent basis who will support the site in providing all aspects of HR generalist support.
Reporting to the HR Lead with a dotted line to the Site Director, the position is standalone and will involve all aspects of HR administration support on site.
Main responsibilities include:
- Dealing with front line employee requests and queries and escalating when necessary.
- Provision of administrative support within the HR Department including the upkeep of their HR Information Systems and hard filing system.
- Management of absence administration including collating Return to Work documents and updating colleague records.
- Support the payroll function with any queries in relation to Starters; Leavers; Maternity and Paternity.
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of Employee Relations including: Absence Management; conduct Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Capability and Performance Management.
- Support the business with general people queries and give advice according to company guidelines and legislation.
- Supporting the HR Lead and wider HR team with all generalist HR processes and procedures.
- Preparation of letters including but not limited to disciplinary and grievance outcomes and colleague reference requests.
- Provision of general administrative tasks to the wider business including management of meetings.
- Coordination of travel arrangements for senior stakeholders.
- Daily, weekly and monthly general administration duties.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven and extensive administration skills gained within a fast-moving HR department as well as general knowledge in supporting all HR competencies. This role would provide and excellent opportunity for either a competent Office Manager or Senior Administrator who is looking to gain further experience within a generalist HR position, or a HR Administrator looking to further their HR knowledge.