Senior HR Manager
Location North East | Salary £competitive plus car and bonus
Our client is a market leader with sites on an international scale.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR generalist to join an established but fast growing business. Reporting into the CEO, the post holder will be required to deliver a full HR service to local stakeholders which will include managing both operational and strategic HR activity. The objective being to develop effective HR strategies ensuring the business has the capability to achieve its challenging growth targets.
Main aspects of the position:
- Develop a robust and commercially aware HR function offering a full HR generalist service to the business.
- Devise and implement strategies to support the overall business objectives.
- Revise and develop a suite of HR policies to support the business through growth and change programmes.
- Working as part of the senior management team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Manage recruitment processes to support the business growth and develop strategies to enhance and make improvements.
- Talent management and succession planning.
- Coach and support managers with performance management.
- Provide advice and guidance on Learning and Development activity.
- Work closely with Leadership teams to deliver on key change management projects.
- Be involved in developing Reward and Engagement strategies and lead on the implementation of any changes.
- Be a key positive influencer.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Manager who is able to demonstrate a strong ability to operate at pace within a fast moving and growing environment.
Demonstrable experience in managing HR via proactive business partnering will be essential along with the ability to influence in key business changes and decisions. Previous commercial sector expertise is a prerequisite.
CIPD qualification or equivalent is essential.