Location Other | Salary £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits including Car and Bonus
Our client is a large international manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK and Europe. A permanent position has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join an established and respected business.
This particular position will be based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The role will involve all aspects of HR within a fast-moving manufacturing facility:
- Manage the provision of a full HR service incorporating Employee Relations; Learning & Development; Recruitment and Payroll services.
- Manage the HR strategy for the site in line with corporate objectives.
- Working as part of the senior management team; develop HR strategies to assist with business growth and talent management.
- Ensure that the company structure is appropriate to meet site and company objectives
- Provide advice and guidance to the company leadership and management team in relation to HR activities.
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are in line with best practice.
- Manage annual workforce planning in line with business needs in the short, medium and long term.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with the Works Council to ensure effective management of employee relations.
- Develop and manage recruitment strategies.
- Coordinate recruitment activities for senior and managerial positions.
- Facilitate effective internal communication systems for the site.
- Manage the annual staffing review and establish the Company Training and succession plans.
- Develop and manage Training and Development programmes for the site.
- Manage the agency provider relationships for temporary staffing.
- Be involved in periodic audits in relation to Time & Attendance and Payroll systems.
- Manage and be responsible for the development of a HR Officer.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable HR experience gained at HR Manager level from within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be able to operate within both a site and group matrix structure.
The post holder will be of graduate calibre with CIPD Level 7 qualification.