HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Highly competitive salary plus benefits
We are working with a successful and hugely expanding organisation within the professional services sector to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. The position will play an integral part in supporting in the achievement of Talent strategies and business objectives.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, main accountabilities include:
- Take an active role in the delivery of a proactive customer focussed Talent service across the whole of the business.
- Provide strategic direction and support to stakeholders and employees to maximise overall employee contribution to the achievement of business objectives.
- Understand and translate business requirements into effective Talent practice, delivering people solutions to achieve business objectives, managing risk and driving performance.
- Act as a senior point of contact and subject matter expert in relation to complex HR situations, coaching accordingly.
- Drive a positive and proactive culture across the employee group to ensure the organisation achieves and sustains a great place to work.
- Review, analyse and utilise key HR metrics and data to drive strategic decision making across all People related activities.
- Proactively business partner and act as a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Lead in the review, development and implementation of a range of Talent initiatives including Learning and Development and Talent Management.
- Keep up to date with relevant market insights and trends to ensure the organisation remains a market-leader.
The successful candidate will:
- Be forward thinking, commercially minded and a true Business Partner to key senior stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate professional credibility and be adaptable in an evolving and fast growing environment.
- Be analytical and take an evidence based approach.
- Ideally have experience of working within the professional services sector.
The role will be based from Newcastle and offers full hybrid working. There may be some travel expected to other locations across the UK.