People Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
A successful and expanding Newcastle-based organisation is looking to appoint a People Partner to support the growth plans of this innovative business. The newly-created role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a people-focussed environment and contribute to the success of the organisation through the execution of their ambitious People Strategy.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working as part of the People team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Working as a business partner to support and coach line managers with HR issues.
- Line manage and coach the HR Assistant.
- Take a lead role in the development and implementation of effective Learning and Development activities.
- Design and deliver engaging training sessions.
- Work closely with the People Lead in the succession planning process to develop a talent pipeline.
- Manage and optimise the apprenticeship levy and other Early Talent opportunities.
- Partner with Line Management to deliver effective and efficient recruitment and induction processes.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Manage policy changes.
- Support employee engagement policies and processes.
- Be involved in managing a suite of HR projects, supporting the HR Lead in the delivery and communication element.
The role will be based from the Newcastle office and supports hybrid working with options to work from home.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR professional with experience of operating at the Senior HR Advisor/ Junior Business Partner level looking to take the next step in their career.