Location North East | Salary Very competitive salary plus benefits
A successful and hugely expanding organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Recruiter to support the growth and succession plans of this innovative business. The remit of the role will specialise in technical resourcing and recruitment across the IT sector.
The role will be responsible for sourcing top talent and supporting the wider recruitment team with candidate management and engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle. Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting in the delivery of the full recruitment lifecycle for all vacant roles driving focus on direct recruitment.
- Leading resourcing activity to build a pipeline of both internal and external candidates relevant to business needs.
- Being aware of all the internally identified successors and talented individuals across the organisation.
- Supporting the development of a suite of recruitment methods to increase employer branding and awareness across the UK to attract top talent.
- Using innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Be proactive and keep up to date with changes to the market across all of the organisation’s geographical areas.
- Be responsible for the full candidate management process including offer management.
- Developing relationships with both passive and active candidates with relevant technical experience.
- Represent the organisation by living their values and behaviours.
The successful applicant will have proven in-house or recruitment consultancy experience gained from within a commercial environment. Specific technical recruitment experience ideally within the IT sector is highly advantageous. Proactivity and a passion for candidate management is essential.