Talent Development Lead – 12 month contract
Location North East | Salary £38,000 - £41,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a large, complex organisation with a main base in the Teesside area. The organisation is looking to further strengthen its Talent Development offering through successful Talent Identification, Succession Planning and implementing Talent programmes.
As Talent Development Lead, the role will support the Talent Development Manager in providing an innovative Talent and Learning and Development agenda to the business, enabling the business to achieve its strategy through its people. This role offers full agile working and is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and award-winning team. The role will be engaged on a fixed term basis for a period of 12 months and although it is not guaranteed, the role may be made permanent.
The post holder will:
- Be proactive, creative, taking an evidence based approach, working collaboratively with the business and wider HR and Recruitment teams to implement talent development initiatives that are effective, future focused and take a whole system approach.
- Support the development of a best in class Talent and Learning and Development agenda through effective Talent Identification, Planning and Management.
- Embrace a one team ethos across the HR team, working and supporting all colleagues to achieve the delivery of the people strategy.
- Have experience in developing and implementing Talent and Learning programmes.
- Create, implement and deliver a high performing Talent framework.
- Use expertise and influence to drive a learning culture, working with the wider HR team to define current and future capability needs of the organisation.
- Utilise an external network to share best practice and develop industry-leading, innovative learning techniques.
- Lead on key projects.
- Be based in the North East or North Yorkshire areas.
Salary is circa £38,000 – £41,000 depending on experience. The role offers hybrid working between home and the Teesside-based Head Office. There may also be occasional regional travel.
12 month contract