Senior HR Business Partner – 9 month contract
Location North East | Salary £41,500 plus excellent benefits
An experienced HR Business Partner with specific expertise in working directly with senior stakeholders in a complex business is required to assist my client on a fixed term basis for a period of 9 months. Based in their Teesside head office the role will be accountable for providing line management and delivering an effective customer focussed HR service to a growing and changing business.
- Take an active role in the delivery of a proactive customer focussed HR service across the whole of the business.
- Understand and translate business requirements into effective HR and OD practice, delivering people solutions to achieve business objectives, managing risk and driving performance.
- Responsible for helping to build capability, manage internal communications, maintain strong stakeholder relationships and implement people projects against business objectives and timescales.
- Be accountable for the day to day activities and performance of the HR Business Partnering team, providing effective support and guidance, coaching on business partnering practice.
- Act as a senior point of contact and subject matter expert in relation to complex HR situations, coaching accordingly.
- Proactively business partner with managers to drive up standards and performance.
- Develop and maintain credible working relationships across a broad spectrum of stakeholders including managers, employees and trade unions.
- Drive the business partnering model across the business using effective coaching techniques.
- Management of operational HR activity within a complex and changing environment.
- Lead on complex employee relations cases.
To be successful in the position the person will need to:
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering a HR service within the Business Partnering model.
- Have relevant experience of coaching line managers.
- Be able to demonstrate professional credibility and be adaptable in an evolving and fast changing environment.
It would be advantageous if you had:
- Some Organisational Development expertise.
- Previous team management and development experience.
The contract will cover a period of maternity leave and the successful candidate should be available to start in June 2019.
9 month contract