Senior HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary £53,000 - £62,000 plus benefits
Our client is a large complex public sector organisation with sites across the UK.
As People Business Partner, this role will work in partnership with business leaders, providing strategic and operational advice and knowledge on people related matters in line with the needs and priorities of the business.
The post holder will:
- Be forward thinking, commercially minded and take an evidence based approach, pro-actively partnering business areas to ensure achievement of current objectives, but focusing to the future to ensure business strategic aims are achieved.
- Take full accountability for the people agenda within their business directorates, own the relationship, and ensure effective delivery of highly complex people practise.
- Lead on people initiatives for across the whole of the business. From the initial concept, through to implementation and continual development, the people business partner will ensure that the initiatives are beneficial for both colleagues and the business. Such initiatives will include talent management, workforce planning, engagement and performance management.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the HR team embracing a one team ethos, continually supporting team development and challenging the status quo to ensure a consistent, value adding HR provision to leaders and colleagues.
- Be an astute and qualified HR professional with CIPD or equivalent degree.