Senior HR Advisor (12 to 18 month contract)
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is an established business who is looking to recruit an experienced HR professional on an interim basis for 12 to 18 months. Reporting in to the Head of HR, the role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of HR in a fast-moving and commercial environment. Although this cannot be guaranteed there may be further extensions or a permanent opportunity available for the right candidate.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Management of generalist HR queries into the department.
- Working as a business partner to support and mentor line managers with HR issues.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Manage policy changes.
- Provide guidance regarding Learning and Development initiatives.
- Manage Employee Relations case management up to dismissal level.
- Support employee engagement policies and processes.
- Be involved in managing a suite of HR projects, supporting the Head of HR in the delivery and communication element.
- Support HR Best Practice in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable operational HR experience gained at an Advisor level previously. Experience of working within a fast-paced and commercial environment is highly desirable. Candidates should be creative thinkers looking to add considerable value to the organisation. CIPD qualification is preferred.
12 to 18 months