Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
A newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reward professional to join our successful and market-leading client on a permanent basis. The role will suit an experienced Reward Advisor who is looking to get involved with and lead a variety of value-add Reward projects as the business embarks on an exciting period of change and transformation.
The role will provide specialist support to the business in all matters of Reward, Benefits and Health and Wellbeing and includes the following key responsibilities:
- Provide the organisation with a contemporary advisory service on all aspects of reward, recognition and benefits.
- Work closely within the wider Reward and HR team to ensure reward and recognition schemes are in alignment with business objectives and future goals.
- Carry out benchmarking activity to ensure the organisation is competitive and contemporary in its reward offering.
- Work closely with the HR Administration team to ensure data integrity for all Reward and Benefits is maintained.
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure all benefits and pension deductions are complete before payroll cut-off.
- Support with internal communications in relation to Reward and Recognition across the organisation.
- Engage with third party suppliers in the development of a competitive benefits offering.
- Coordinating events and campaigns to promote Reward, Recognition and Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience of supporting HR projects ideally from within the Reward and Recognition specialism.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Have the ability to work proactively within a complex environment.
- Be passionate about all matters concerning Reward, Recognition and Health and Wellbeing.