Resourcing Business Partner (12 month contract)
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
My client is an international manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK and Europe. They are embarking on their next stage of growth and require an experienced Resourcing professional to assist with talent acquisition and retention on a fixed term basis for 12 months.
- Deliver a full recruitment life cycle for all vacant roles driving focus on direct recruitment.
- Manage recruitment activity to build a pipeline of candidates relevant to business needs.
- In line with business objectives, manage the recruitment budget effectively.
- Develop both internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in relation to recruitment activity.
- Support, coach and partner with hiring managers in relation to all aspects of recruitment activity.
- Research and select appropriate and cost-effective resourcing methods to increase employer branding and awareness across the UK.
- Develop and manage on boarding programmes for all new entrants into the business.
- Manage and control all recruitment processes, data and documents in line with current employment legislation.
- Significant experience gained from within a similar in-house resourcing role.
- Experience of recruiting for a broad range of roles.
- Strong understanding and practical knowledge of the recruitment life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience of using technology / social media as a resourcing tool.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to operate within a fast-moving environment.
- Be a proactive team player who has a collaborative style.
- Demonstrable experience of developing an employer branding attraction strategy will be important.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience is essential.
12 month contract