Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
A large complex organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Resourcing Advisor to support the planned growth and talent plans in alignment with the overall current and future business objectives.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Manager, the role will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process and will include the following:
- Full recruitment campaign management from administration, planning to offer management.
- Use of innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Attend and organise recruitment fairs.
- Manage all recruitment related administration including: issuing of contracts; updating the recruitment database; reference checks and starter pack material.
- Work closely with individual stakeholder to establish vacancy criteria.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Administer and devise job adverts for the company website and job boards.
- Organising testing and assessment arrangements with the hiring manager.
- Prepare interview packs and be involved in any interviewing with the hiring manager.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Actively use social media to maintain positive employer branding.
- Work towards best practice in relation to company policy and procedure.
Applicants must have proven resourcing expertise gained from within either in-house or agency recruitment.
Volume and professional level recruitment experience is essential along with having a proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across a wide spectrum of business specialisms.
Professional qualification will be advantageous.