Recruitment and HR Coordinator
Location North East | Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a recognisable, national organisation who is looking to recruit a permanent Recruitment and HR Coordinator to work as part of their friendly HR team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the role will manage end to end recruitment activity as well as support the HR team with other adhoc HR activities. This is a varied role and will suit an aspiring Recruitment professional who has either worked solely as part of a HR function, or has gained experience working as an agency Recruiter and wants to make the move into a HR function.
- Recruitment campaign management from administration, planning, candidate screening to offer management.
- Act as the first point of contact with regards to recruitment for telephone and e-mail enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Work closely with individual stakeholders to establish vacancy criteria.
- Build stakeholder relationships and rapport in order to offer a tailored service with each individual recruitment campaign.
- Support managers with the preparation of shortlisting material and interview packs.
- Organise interviews and assessment arrangements with hiring managers.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Administer and devise job adverts for the company website and job boards.
- Review CVs to support with shortlisting and support with first stage interviews.
- Source candidates using databases and social media.
- Administer employment reference materials and employment checks.
- Work as part of the HR team to provide front-line HR advice and guidance.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven in-house or agency recruitment experience from within a fast-moving environment or has supported with recruitment campaigns as part of their HR role.
- Be proactive and able to effectively prioritise multiple vacancies.
- Be a confident communicator able to develop rapport and good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the business.
This role will suit an aspiring Recruitment Advisor who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working in an autonomous role. The role is to be based at their main office in the Newcastle area.