Recruitment Advisor (6 month contract)
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus excellent benefits
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Officer on a fixed term basis to support the company’s ongoing recruitment plans. Based in the Teesside area the role will involve working with other in-house recruitment specialists to lead and coordinate both volume and specialist recruitment initiatives. You will be involved in end to end recruitment across various business areas and contribute to the development of their employer brand and talent attraction strategies.
- Full recruitment campaign management from planning, interviewing, administration to offer management.
- Work closely with individual stakeholders to establish vacancy criteria.
- Build stakeholder relationships and rapport in order to offer a tailored service with each individual recruitment campaign.
- Prepare interview packs and be involved in any interviewing with the hiring manager.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Use of innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Improve the use of Social Media in the attraction of new talent.
- Attend recruitment fairs.
- Network outside of the organisation in order to strengthen the Employer Brand.
- Support Equality & Diversity monitoring in relation to recruitment activity in line with legislation.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Evaluate and improve the candidate experience throughout recruitment processes.
- Work towards best practice in relation to company policy and procedure.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate previous end to end recruitment experience gained within either an in-house of recruitment agency environment.
- Be creative in their use of recruitment and talent attraction techniques.
- Support with networking events and recruitment fairs.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of social technology and innovative ways of attracting talent and developing market knowledge.
This role would suit aspiring in-house recruitment professionals who have previous commercial or professional services recruitment experience including recruitment agency consultants who are looking to make the move to an in-house role.
6 month contract.