Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits and flexible working
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Recruiter to support the company’s ongoing recruitment plans. The role supports full agile working allowing the successful candidate to be home based and travel to the Teesside-based Head Quarters when required. Working in a team of in-house recruitment specialists, this role will lead and coordinate both volume and specialist recruitment initiatives.
- Full recruitment campaign management from planning, interviewing, administration to offer management.
- Use of innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Attend and organise recruitment fairs.
- Prepare interview packs and be involved in any interviewing with the hiring manager.
- Work closely with individual stakeholders to establish vacancy criteria.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Manage Equality & Diversity monitoring in relation to recruitment activity in line with legislation.
- Support with the line management of other recruitment professionals within the team.
- Deliver recruitment and selection training within the team.
- Organising testing and assessment arrangements with the hiring manager.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Evaluate and improve the candidate experience throughout recruitment processes.
- Work towards best practice in relation to company policy and procedure.
Applicants must have proven end to end recruitment expertise gained from within either in-house or agency recruitment and have an ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across a wide spectrum of business specialisms.