Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a hugely successful service sector organisation based in the Newcastle area. A newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruiter to join the team on a permanent basis in order to support business growth and volume recruitment campaigns.
- Full recruitment campaign management from administration, planning, interviewing to offer management.
- Use of innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Manage all recruitment related administration including: issuing of contracts; updating the recruitment database; reference checks and starter pack material.
- Prepare interview packs and be involved in any interviewing with the hiring manager.
- Work closely with individual stakeholders to establish vacancy criteria.
- Build stakeholder relationships and rapport in order to offer a tailored service with each individual recruitment campaign.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Administer and devise job adverts for the company website and job boards.
- Organising testing and assessment arrangements with the hiring manager.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Work towards best practice in relation to company policy and procedure.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven in-house or agency recruitment experience from within a fast-moving environment.
- Have demonstrable experience of managing volume recruitment campaigns.
- Be proactive and able to effectively prioritise multiple vacancies.
- Be a confident communicator able to develop rapport and good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the business.