Recruiter – 6-9 month contract
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment professional on a fixed term basis to support the company’s ongoing recruitment plans. The role will be engaged on a 6-9 month fixed term contact and will focus on supporting the organisation’s continued resourcing campaigns including specialist and technical vacancies.
- Full recruitment campaign management from planning, interviewing, administration to offer management.
- Use of innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Work closely with individual stakeholders to establish vacancy criteria.
- Build stakeholder relationships and rapport in order to offer a tailored service with each individual recruitment campaign.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Network outside of the organisation in order to strengthen the Employer Brand.
- Support Equality & Diversity monitoring in relation to recruitment activity in line with legislation.
- Organising testing and assessment arrangements with the hiring manager.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Evaluate and improve the candidate experience throughout recruitment processes.
- Work towards best practice in relation to company policy and procedure.
Applicants must have proven end to end recruitment expertise gained from within either in-house or agency recruitment and have an ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation. Previous technical and specialist campaign management experience is essential.
6-9 month contract.