Learning and Development Coordinator
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
A newly created vacancy has arisen for a successful organisation with a base in the Newcastle area. Our client is looking to appoint a Learning & Development Coordinator on a permanent basis who will assist their talented Learning & Development team with both the design and delivery of their training and development programmes across the business.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for candidates passionate about L&D and looking to further develop a career within this field. Candidates should be driven to deliver a first class value added service to support the organisation through growth and innovation.
The role will involve the following:
- Assisting the L&D team in providing an efficient L&D administration service across the organisation.
- Maintenance of both paper and electronic records including supporting the upkeep of their Learning Management System.
- Supporting the L&D team in producing all training materials for varied client groups.
- Engaging with the wider L&D and HR teams to deliver a proactive and effective service in the employee development programmes.
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels across the business to support their training and personal development needs.
- Partner with the recruitment team in the administering of psychometric assessments and supporting with the interview process.
- Be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the organisation’s training materials.
- Analysing L&D metrics and management information to support with the L&D strategy.
- Support with a suite of key L&D projects.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about Learning and Development.
- Demonstrate strong administration skills either gained from within a L&D, HR or more general admin function.
- Be confident in developing rapport and strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Be a strong team player and operate in a friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and always strive to work proactively.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven professionals who are looking to develop a career within the L&D field and work within a successful and exciting organisation.