Learning and Development Assistant
Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus benefits
Our client is a large, successful organisation with a base in the Northumberland area.
We are supporting them in the appointment of a permanent Learning and Development Assistant who will assist their talented Learning & Development team with both the design and delivery of their training and development programmes across the business.
This role will focus on the assistance of co-ordination of high-quality L&D activities across the business.
- Co-ordinate all administration of the Learning and Development function.
- Maintain accurate records and data.
- Assist with the design and delivery of effective and engaging learning activities.
- Collaborate with and support the wider People team.
- Ensure all department policies, processes and guidelines are followed.
- Monitor mandatory training requirements are compliant and coordinated.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about Learning and Development.
- Demonstrate strong administration skills either gained from within a L&D, HR or more general admin function.
- Be confident in developing rapport and strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Be a strong team player and operate in a friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and always strive to work proactively.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven professionals who are looking to develop a career within the L&D field and work within a successful and exciting organisation.