Lead HR Business Partner
Location North East | Salary Highly competitive plus benefits including bonus scheme and car allowance
We are working exclusively with a hugely successful international business. Globally renowned, the organisation continues to invest heavily in their UK operations concentrating on developing a culture of coaching and empowerment designed to increase outputs and overall engagement.
To support this continued change a newly created opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an experienced HR strategist who will work alongside the site leadership team to support the people agenda for the site.
- Be a key contributor to the cultural transformation process.
- Alongside the General Manager, lead in people change programmes and business improvement strategies.
- Assist the senior leadership team in developing organisational capability ensuring this is fit for purpose.
- Visibly support the leadership team, promoting collaboration and organisational effectiveness.
- Lead on employment engagement strategies working closely with operational management and leadership teams.
- Lead on internal HR communication for the site.
- Drive proactive HR initiatives across the site.
- Proactively coach and manage a small team of HR practitioners.
- Drive a positive and proactive culture across a diverse employee group.
- Provide senior stakeholders with advice and guidance on generalist HR activity including recruitment, talent management, employee relations and performance development.
- Support the HR Director with Group-wide HR projects.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate strong commercial business acumen gained from within a large complex environment, ideally large scale manufacturing.
- Successfully coach; inspire and engage a small team of HR professionals.
- Lead on key HR projects and communications.
- Lead on operational change management and organisational development programmes.
- Drive a positive culture to promote effective collaborative working.
- Demonstrate solid HR experience backed up by a suitable professional HR qualification, degree or CIPD
The role will offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Car or Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care and Life Assurance
- Please submit your CV detailing current package details and any notice period information.