Interim Senior HR Advisor – 3-6 month contract
Location North East | Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annum plus benefits
An established organisation with a base in the Newcastle area is looking to appoint an experienced HR professional on an interim basis for a period of 3 to 6 months. Although this cannot be guaranteed there may be further extensions or a permanent opportunity available for the right candidate. The role will focus on leading all operational HR activity within a fast-paced and changing environment as well as supporting senior management through HR change programmes and projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Provide HR direction and support to the site leadership team and employees.
- Act as main point of contact for all first line Employee Relations queries.
- Working closely with the Senior HR Lead in relation to any escalated Employee Relations cases.
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Lead on change management activities.
- Maintain good working relations with the recognised unions to ensure effective management of employee relations.
- Assisting the HR department in providing HR administrative support including the upkeep of HR systems and paper-based administration.
- Support employee engagement policies and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc HR Projects and initiatives.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of delivering a high standard of HR service from within a fast-paced and commercial environment at the Senior HR Advisor or Business Partner level. You will have demonstrable experience in managing complex people matters including Employee Relations and Change Management.
Candidates must be available for an immediate or quick start.
3-6 month contract