Interim Recruitment Advisor
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment and Talent professional on a fixed term basis to support the company’s ongoing recruitment plans. Based in the Teesside area the role will involve working with other in-house recruitment specialists to lead and coordinate both volume and specialist recruitment initiatives.
- Full recruitment campaign management from planning, interviewing, administration to offer management.
- Use of innovative recruitment techniques in addition to web based advertising.
- Attend and organise recruitment fairs.
- Prepare interview packs and be involved in any interviewing with the hiring manager.
- Work closely with individual stakeholders to establish vacancy criteria.
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with corporate policy.
- Manage Equality & Diversity monitoring in relation to recruitment activity in line with legislation.
- Support with the line management of other recruitment professionals within the team.
- Deliver recruitment and selection training within the team.
- Organising testing and assessment arrangements with the hiring manager.
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements.
- Research and use market intelligence to develop innovative attraction methods.
- Evaluate and improve the candidate experience throughout recruitment processes.
- Work towards best practice in relation to company policy and procedure.
Applicants must have proven end to end recruitment expertise gained from within either in-house or agency recruitment and have an ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across a wide spectrum of business specialisms.