Interim People Administrator
Location North East | Salary Competitive salary plus benefits
Our client is a growing, multi-site organisation with a Head Office in the County Durham area. We are working with them to recruit a People Administrator to join their friendly and supportive People team on a fixed term basis until September 2024.
The position will involve all aspects of HR and Payroll administration support and will include the following duties:
- Provision of administrative support within the HR Department.
- Responding to front line employee queries and escalating when necessary.
- Supporting the People team with all generalist HR processes and procedures including maternity and paternity requests and starters and leavers.
- Maintaining paperwork and preparing reports relating to HR activities.
- Preparation of letters including but not limited to disciplinary and grievance outcomes and colleague reference requests.
- Assisting with data input including Payroll information.
- Processing all changes to payroll records as received from HR source data.
- Ensuring full compliance with all statutory payments, deadlines and administrative submissions.
- Provide an efficient and effective end-to-end payroll service in relation to the lifecycle of an employee, including creation/checking of new employees, variations to contract, payments, deductions and terminations.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven administration skills gained within a HR function as well as general knowledge in supporting all HR competencies. Knowledge and experience of supporting with payroll administration and processing is highly advantageous.
Fixed Term Contract until September 2024