Interim HR Partner (9 month contract)
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
A successful organisation with a base in the Newcastle area is looking to appoint an experienced HR practitioner on an interim basis for a period of 9 months. The role will focus on driving and delivering key business objectives to support colleagues and managers across people focussed activities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing relationships with key stakeholders to support activity.
- Delivering a high level of HR service to support the business through change and growth.
- Be operationally accountable for generalist HR activity, support and coaching line managers as required.
- Manage Employee Relations case management up to dismissal level.
- Supporting the business in growing robust and effective HR processes and procedures.
- Analysing HR metrics and management information to support business strategy.
- Assisting the organisation with resource planning and Development Programmes.
- Lead and deliver on a suite a generalist HR projects.
The ideal applicant will have experience gained at the Business Partner or Manager level from within a complex and commercial environment. Candidates should be passionate about delivering HR which is valued added. The ability to gain credibility with senior stakeholders whilst working in a fast-paced, changing environment is essential.
9 month contract