Interim HR Officer – 3 month contract
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a large international manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK.
An experienced HR Officer is required on an interim basis for a period of 3 months to provide a full generalist service to a group of stakeholders within a fast moving manufacturing facility.
- Working as part of the HR team to ensure business and production objectives are achieved.
- Manage all aspects of Employee Relations including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Capability and Performance Management.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation and best practice.
- Assist in managing recruitment processes to support production levels and develop strategies to enhance and make improvements.
- Support management of Agency Contractors.
- Liaison with Agency Suppliers.
- Update and manage the Time and Attendance system.
- Coordinate and support managers within the Performance Appraisal processes.
- Provide advice and guidance on Learning and Development activity.
- Support the payroll function with any queries in relation to Starters; Leavers; Maternity and Paternity.
- Support the business with general people queries and give advice according to company guidelines and legislation.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable HR experience gained at an Officer or Advisor level previously. CIPD qualification is preferred.
Applicants must be able to accept an interim role at short notice so early application is advised.
3 month contract