Interim HR Manager – 9 months
Location North East | Salary Competitive + Benefits
Our client is an innovative global service provider with multiple sites across the UK.
An experienced HR Manager is required on an interim basis to drive and deliver key business objectives to support colleagues and managers across people focussed activities.
• Reporting to the HR Director the role will be responsible for managing a small HR team in delivering a robust and commercially driven generalist HR service to the business.
• Devise and implement HR strategies to support the overall business objectives.
• Coach and develop key stakeholders using business partnering techniques.
• Revise and develop a suite of HR policies to support the business through growth and change programmes.
• Working closely with the HR Director on key HR projects.
• Support and develop the HR team.
• Prepare and communicate relevant Management Information.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Manager who is able to demonstrate a strong ability to coach; lead and develop the HR team in proactive HR delivery.
CIPD qualification or equivalent is essential. There will be some travel required as part of the role although this will be minimal.
9 months contract on a fixed term basis.