Interim HR Manager – 6 month contract
Location North East | Salary £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits including bonus and car allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR generalist to join an established but fast-growing business on a fixed term basis for a period of 6 months. The role will focus on developing effective HR strategies and managing all HR-related policies and procedures across operations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing a robust and commercially aware HR function offering a full HR generalist service across all business areas.
- Partnering Directors and the Senior Leadership Team to roll-out company-wide HR projects.
- Working as part of the senior management team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Be operationally accountable for generalist HR activity, supporting and coaching line managers as required.
- Manage Employee Relations case management up to dismissal level.
- Work closely with the HR Lead and Leadership teams to deliver on key change management projects.
- Revise and develop a suite of HR policies to support the business through growth and change programmes.
- Manage recruitment processes to support the business growth and develop strategies to enhance and make improvements.
- Talent management and succession planning.
- Coach and support managers with performance management.
- Provide advice and guidance on Learning and Development activity.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Manager who is a positive influencer and able to demonstrate a strong ability to operate at pace within a fast moving and growing environment.
Current or recent industrial or manufacturing sector expertise is a prerequisite.
CIPD qualification or equivalent is essential.
6 month fixed term contract