Interim HR Manager – 12 month contract
Location North East | Salary £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Our client is a growing and successful business and we are working with them exclusively to recruit for an experienced HR Manager to join the team based in their Newcastle Head Office on an interim basis for a period of 12 months.
The role of the HR Manager will focus on leading all HR operational activities across the organisation’s sites nationwide. Our client continues to embark on a period of proactive change and growth and is looking for a strong HR generalist who can continue to support them through this exciting journey.
This role will manage and develop the HR function in order to provide a high-quality HR service. Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering a high level of HR service to support the business through proactive change.
- Leading on all HR initiatives including: Employee Relations; Recruitment; Reward and Recognition; and change programmes.
- Supporting the business in growing robust and effective HR processes and procedures.
- Line management of a small, talented HR team.
- Improve and streamline HR pathways and systems.
- Partner with the business in the further development of HR Best Practice.
- Be operationally accountable for generalist HR activity, support and coaching line managers as required.
- Lead on Employee Relations issues.
- Oversee and advise on HR processes including TUPE; redundancies; and restructures.
- Analysing HR metrics and management information to support business strategy.
- Lead and deliver on a suite of HR generalist projects.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate solid HR experience at the HR Manager level.
- Lead on all operational HR activities including change management programmes.
- Support with all complex HR and Employee Relations matters.
- Develop strong working relationships with employees at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
CIPD qualification is preferred although not essential. This role offers a hybrid working pattern but candidates must be able to commute to the Head Office based in the Newcastle area.
12 month contract