Interim HR Business Partner – Part Time
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a large complex organisation with multiple sites across the region with a main base in Teesside. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR practitioner to join their forward-thinking and innovative HR team on a part time basis for a fixed term period until the end of January 2020.
The role will focus on all aspects of HR acting as a Business Partner to coach and support managers with all people related issues.
- Support the senior HR team in delivering a high level of HR service to a diverse client group.
- Work as a business partner to support and coach line managers across the full HR generalist remit including: Employee Relations; Absence Management; Recruitment; Talent; and Performance Management.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across all areas to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Give advice and guidance on generalist HR queries.
- Management of own case load of people related issues.
- Advise line managers on effective recruitment processes and liaise with internal teams and external agencies.
- Prepare and communicate relevant Management Information.
- Manage policy changes.
- Support HR Best Practice in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a credible HR practitioner with the ability to coach and influence across all stakeholder levels.
- Have demonstrable experience gained at the HR Advisor or Business Partner level with the ability to work in a fast paced matrix organisation.
- Be able to work collaboratively with other HR Business Partners and the HR team.
- Be available to start employment at the end of July.
The organisation promotes and supports flexible working and the successful candidate will be able to work 3 days per week.
Fixed Term Contract until end of January 2020.