Interim HR Administrator
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join a successful organisation within the professional services industry on an interim basis. The position will involve working as part of an effective HR team in providing all aspects of HR administrative support. The contract will be ongoing and although not guaranteed there is the potential the position will be made permanent.
- Provision of administrative support within the HR Department including the upkeep of their HR and recruitment systems.
- Support the HR team in the general day-to-day activities in line with business objectives.
- Dealing with front line employee requests and queries and escalating when necessary.
- Assisting the HR team with all recruitment activities including liaising with external recruitment agents; creating job advertisements and co-ordinating interviews.
- Administer all aspects of induction for new starters by collating induction packs and setting up induction appointments.
- Providing weekly and monthly reports detailing all HR key performance indicators including retention, absence and new starters.
- Maintaining employee records including holiday and sickness absence records.
- Assist and support key HR projects on an ad hoc basis.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven and extensive administration skills gained within a commercial HR department as well as general knowledge in supporting all HR competencies. Candidates should have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Candidates should be able to accept an interim position and start quickly.
Contract is ongoing with the potential of the position being made permanent.