HR Team Leader
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits incl. bonus
We are working with our large, Newcastle-based client to recruit a HR Team Leader. The role will be responsible for the supervision of a small HR services team and play a pivotal part in delivering an accurate and efficient HR service to the wider organisation. The position will initially be engaged on a fixed term basis for a period of 2 years, although there is potential the role will be further extended.
Reporting to the HR Lead, role responsibilities include:
- Driving HR service excellence across all HR administration processes.
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR team.
- Managing and coaching a small team of HR administration professionals.
- Effectively allocating workload and monitoring quality of output.
- Be a point of contact for employee queries for matters concerning joiners and leavers; resourcing; contract changes; and absence management.
- Working closely with the HR Systems team to ensure integrity of data is effectively maintained.
- Liaising with the payroll team to ensure they are notified of any changes before payroll cut-off.
- Running and analysing HR reports.
- Driving continuous improvement within the HR Admin function.
- Supporting the wider HR team with ad-hoc HR projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience gained within a HR Shared Services or administration environment.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Be an inspiring coach to support a small team of HR Admin professionals.
- Be proactive and driven to achieve high-standards.
2 year fixed term contract.