HR Projects Advisor – 12 month contract – Part Time
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus excellent benefits
We are working with our Newcastle based client to recruit for an experienced HR Projects Advisor who will assist the organisation through a period of growth and positive change. Candidates will have previous experience and a passion for HR projects, ideally within Reward and Recognition.
The role will be engaged on a fixed term basis for 12 months initially on a Part Time basis with working hours to suit 3 to 4 days per week.
Reporting to the HR Manager, main responsibilities will include:
- Act as the main point of contact for a suite of HR projects, namely within Reward and Recognition.
- Provide the organisation with a contemporary advisory service on all aspects of reward, recognition and benefits.
- Collate data and information to identify opportunities to promote employee recognition programmes.
- Support in the improvement of internal communications in relation to HR initiatives across the organisation.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop new initiatives to support the organisation in being a great place to work.
- Carry out benchmarking activity to ensure the organisation is competitive and contemporary in its reward offering.
- Work closely within the HR team to ensure reward and recognition schemes and other HR initiatives are in alignment with business objectives and future goals.
- Take ownership and accountability for delivery of projects across the business.
- Work as part of the HR team to support other HR duties and responsibilities.
To apply for the position our client requires the following:
- Demonstrable experience gained of supporting HR projects ideally from within the Reward and Recognition specialism.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work proactively within a complex environment.
12 month contract. Part time 3 or 4 days per week.