HR Project Leader – 12 month contract
Location North East | Salary Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a large service provider with offices across the North East. The business is embarking on a period of change and they require an experienced HR professional to assist with a large change management project.
The position will be engaged on a fixed term basis for 12 months and will be based at the North East offices.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Support the senior HR team in delivering a high level of HR service during a period of change.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to communicate effectively change management programmes.
- Work as a business partner to support and coach line managers through the change process using effective Organisational Development and Design techniques.
- Be responsible for dealing with first line queries in relation to the projects.
- Manage timescales against the project plans.
- Support the senior HR team in the delivery and implementation stages.
- Prepare and communicate relevant Management Information.
- Support HR Best Practice during the change programme in line with business objectives, culture and values.
The successful candidate will:
• Have demonstrable HR experience gained at a managerial level specifically with larger scale HR project management.
• Have proven experience in coaching and team building during organisational change.
• Be a qualified HR professional ideally with some demonstrable expertise in Organisational Development and Design.
• Be able to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract.
12 month contract on a fixed term basis