HR & OD Analyst – 6 month contract
Location North East | Salary £40,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client is a hugely successful international organisation with multiple sites across the UK and Europe. They are looking to recruit an experienced HR and OD Analyst who will support the business as it embarks on a suite of change and improvement programmes.
The position will initially be on a 6 month fixed term basis and support the HR Lead with the management and interpretation of data to implement new process improvements across HR and OD areas. The successful candidate will also be heavily involved in a new global system implementation programme.
Main accountabilities include:
- Working with the global HR teams to achieve business objectives.
- Acquisition of data from various global HR systems and databases.
- Maintenance of Organisational Design and HR documentation to ensure data accuracy and quality.
- Interpretation and analysis of data to identify trends and provide ongoing reports.
- Scheduling and attending various workshops to communicate information and results to the wider business.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the business and prioritise business and information needs.
- Support the management of a global system implementation programme by documenting HR processes and detailed requirements.
- Developing HR policies, documentation and procedures.
- Coaching and providing training to employees across the business.
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience of managing and supporting HR projects, ideally including HR systems implementation.
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Be extremely analytical and comfortable in interpreting data to identify trends and priorities.
- Be an excellent communicator and able to work with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary and is ideally looking for the successful applicant to be available to start in January 2020.
6 month contract