HR Manager – Interim 12 month contract
Location North East | Salary £45,000 to £55,000 plus car and bonus
Our client is a large international business with multiple sites across the UK and Europe. An Interim position has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join an established and respected business for a period of 12 months.
The role will involve leading on all aspects of HR across multiple UK sites. Managing a team of HR professionals main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Manage the provision of the HR service incorporating Employee Relations; Learning and Development; Recruitment and Reward services.
- Manage the HR strategy for the sites in line with corporate objectives.
- Working as part of the senior management team; develop HR strategies to assist with business growth and talent management.
- Provide HR direction and support to the UK management team and employees across the UK sites to maximise overall employee contribution to the achievement of business objectives.
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Leading on a suite of HR projects.
- Ensure that the company structure is appropriate to meet site and company objectives.
- Provide advice and guidance to the company leadership and management team in relation to general HR activities.
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are in line with best practice.
- Manage annual talent planning in line with business needs in the short; medium and long term.
- Develop and manage recruitment strategies.
- Facilitate effective internal communication systems across the UK
- Provide support to senior managers in relation to company succession plans.
- Develop and manage Learning and Leadership programmes for the business
- Lead; motivate and develop a large team of HR professionals across multi-sites.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable HR experience gained as an HR Manager ideally from within a complex industrial commercially focussed environment.
CIPD qualification or suitable degree will be essential.