Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
An experienced HR generalist with specific expertise in delivering HR projects is required to join an established HR function on a permanent basis where the remit will involve supporting the organisation in all aspects of HR.
Based in their Teesside head office the responsibilities will be as follows:
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Plan, lead and manage the delivery of a suite of HR projects across the organisation in line with its HR strategy.
- Manage and analyse data in line with HR objectives.
- Develop, Deliver and Evaluate Learning and Development activity to develop people and business competency.
- Provide guidance regarding Learning and Development and Training initiatives.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Coach and Mentor line managers in all people management related activity.
- Lead on complex employee relations cases.
- Maintain expertise in employment law to ensure the organisation is in line with all employment changes and updates.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Support HR Best Practice in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable HR experience gained ideally at an advisory level previously. Candidates should be analytical with excellent problem solving and negotiation skills. CIPD qualification is preferred.