HR Consultant (Fixed Term Contract)
Location North East | Salary £30,000 - £34,500 plus benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR practitioner to join an established HR function on an interim basis until end of March 2020. Our client is based in the Teesside area and is looking to recruit a HR generalist with specific expertise in supporting and delivering HR projects and a passion for Employment Law. Although not guaranteed there is potential for further extension.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions.
- Lead on complex employee relations cases.
- Plan, lead and manage the delivery of a suite of HR projects across the organisation in line with its HR strategy.
- Manage and analyse data in line with HR objectives.
- Review of current Terms & Conditions including: Reward; Benefits; and Pension.
- Develop, Deliver and Evaluate Learning and Development activity to develop people and business competency.
- Provide guidance regarding Learning and Development and Training initiatives.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support the business objectives.
- Coach and Mentor line managers in all people management related activity.
- Maintain expertise in employment law to ensure the organisation is in line with all employment changes and updates.
- Develop Policies and Procedures to ensure the effective management of Human Resources within legislation.
- Support HR Best Practice in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable HR experience gained ideally at an advisory level previously. Candidates should be analytical with excellent problem solving and negotiation skills. CIPD qualification is preferred.
Fixed Term until end of March 2020.