HR Business Partner (Part Time 2 days per week)
Location North East | Salary £33,000 to £34,500 pro rata plus excellent benefits
Our client is a large complex organisation with multiple sites across the region with a main base in Newcastle
A newly created position has become available for an experienced HR Business Partner on a part time basis to assist the Head of HR in a suite of HR related activity and will include the following:
• Support the senior HR team in delivering a high level of HR service during a period of positive change.
• Liaise with senior stakeholders to communicate effectively change management programmes.
• Work as a business partner to support and coach line managers through the change process.
• Be responsible for dealing with first line queries in relation to HR projects.
• Manage timescales against project plans
• Support the senior HR team in the delivery of HR projects.
• Give advice and guidance on generalist HR queries.
• Manage generalist HR activity including employee relations; recruitment; reward planning and coordination of training.
• Prepare and communicate relevant Management Information.
• Manage policy changes.
• Support HR Best Practice in line with business objectives.
Candidates will have demonstrable HR experience gained at Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor level with the ability to work in a fast paced matrix organisation.