HR Business Partner – 6 month contract
Location North East | Salary Competitive plus benefits
Our client is a large successful business with an international remit. A market leader in their field, they have enjoyed high levels of growth and are heavily investing to support continued success.
We are working with them to recruit a driven and experienced HR generalist on an interim contract basis for 6 months. The role will be responsible for managing all aspects of operational HR activity within a fast-paced, industrial and complex environment.
- Management of all HR activity at operational and strategic levels within a complex and fast changing environment.
- Coach and provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR issues including: Absence Management; Disciplinary and Grievance issues; Performance Management; Terms & Conditions
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Proactive engagement with Union representatives to achieve and maximise business objectives.
- Lead on complex employee relations cases.
- Support and develop site engagement strategies.
- Influence and engage senior managers in performance management activity.
- Lead on the annual site Learning & Development TNA.
- Develop and deliver L&D initiatives.
- Support and coach senior stakeholders in recruitment activity and workforce planning.
- Assist in the management of the payroll function dealing with any queries in relation to Starters; Leavers; Maternity and Paternity; and employee benefits.
- Lead continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Motivate and develop a HR Officer.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of delivering a high standard of HR service from within a commercial or industrial environment at the Advisor or Business Partner level. You will have demonstrable experience in managing complex relationships with senior stakeholders.
6 month contract