Director of Human Resources
Location North East | Salary Competitive Salary plus Benefits including car and bonus
We are working exclusively with a globally renowned business. Our client continues to invest heavily in their UK operations and as a result they are looking to appoint an experienced HR Director to work alongside the UK and International leadership teams.
The main base will be at the North East operations, although both UK and International travel will be expected as part of the role. Reporting to the International HR Lead, the role will be accountable for all UK People related activity across multiple sites.
- Lead in people change programmes and business improvement strategies for the UK.
- Be a key contributor to cultural transformation processes.
- Develop organisational capability ensuring this is fit for purpose across the business.
- Develop and align structures to support the organisations growth programme.
- Enable People capability and capacity to exceed strategic objectives.
- Take ownership of the UK People plan providing strategies short, medium and long term.
- Be the strategic UK lead on HR related projects.
- Take the strategic lead on the improvement, implementation and evaluation of the following HR disciplines: Talent; Resourcing; Reward; Learning & Development; Culture and Engagement.
- Improve commercial outputs through developing and improving performance management processes promoting an empowered performance management culture.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Board on people related activity.
- Accountable for coaching and developing a large UK HR team across multiple sites.
Successful applicants will:
- Have a demonstrable track record of operating at a strategic HR Director level and have the ability to translate strategic thinking into pragmatic delivery.
- Be a credible HR leader and be able to influence across all stakeholder levels.
- Have recent significant HR and development experience gained from within a commercial and fast-moving environment.
- Be a collaborative leader, experienced in managing a team across all HR remits.
- Hold a business orientated degree and be professionally qualified, CIPD or equivalent.
- Be able to travel across the UK and occasionally internationally.
- Reside in the North East.
The recruitment process:
- The shortlisting process for this position will begin w/c 21st Initial conversations with applicants will take place soon after.
- Upon making an application, please provide your current CV along with remuneration details; location; availability and salary expectation.